- VICTORIA Vanilla sponge, raspberry or strawberry jam and vanilla buttercream filling
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE Chocolate sponge with chocolate ganache or chocolate buttercream filling
- LEMON ZEST Lemon flavoured sponge with lemon curd and vanilla buttercream filling
- ORANGE ZEST Orange flavoured sponge with orange marmalade or curd and vanilla buttercream filling
- CHOCOLATE ORANGE Chocolate orange sponge with marmalade and chocolate ganache filling
- PINK RASPBERRY Pink coloured vanilla sponge with raspberry jam filling
- MARBLED Chocolate and vanilla swirled sponge with chocolate ganache filling
- BLACKFOREST Dark chocolate sponge with black cherry jam and vanilla buttercream filling
- COFFEE Coffee flavoured sponge with chopped walnuts and with espresso buttercream
- CARAMEL Light caramel flavoured sponge with toffee sauce and caramel flavoured buttercream
- RED VELVET Deep red coloured chocolate sponge with white chocolate flavoured buttercream *
- CARROT CAKE Traditional recipe carrot cake with optional raisins and walnuts and buttercream filling *
- COCONUT Coconut sponge with raspberry jam filling *
- STICKY TOFFEE Toffee & date rich, dense sponge with caramel sauce filling *
- FRUITCAKE Rich, matured traditional fruitcake with rum infusion and marzipan cover *
All sponge cakes are baked as close to your collection date as possible and should last for at least one week, usually longer. Traditional fruitcake is matured for at least 8 weeks to allow the colour and flavour to deepen and does contain both alcohol and nuts. Advise in advance if preferred without. All ingredients used are top quality and branded. My buttercream used for filling and crumbcoating is made on site and uses 100% british butter, not cheaper margarine or spreads. My chocolate ganache used for filling and crumbcoating is made on site using fresh double cream and quality dark or white chocolate.
All fillings are adaptable and flexible. Should you not like jam, you can choose to have a buttercream filling instead. If you have any allergies, please inform us of this before ordering. We do offer gluten free versions of our sponge cakes and all (except the coconut and coffee cake) are nut-free, although they are produced in an environment where nuts are present. We do not currently offer an egg-free sponge.
* Premium flavours. You should expect to pay a small extra cost when ordering these.